The Left Overs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lol Im Bored...

Go down 
+7
Spider_Loc
MT
OGHomie
Korin
Liam
KeyWurd
LiNcK
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LiNcK
The First Human In Earth
The First Human In Earth

Lol Im Bored... Empty
PostSubject: Lol Im Bored...   Lol Im Bored... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 9:09 pm

Yeah, Today i decided to stay home & shit... And i wuz bored so:

Lol Im Bored... 33wskcp
LOL

SPAM TOPIC ;D
Back to top Go down
KeyWurd
G.O.D.
KeyWurd

Lol Im Bored... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lol Im Bored...   Lol Im Bored... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:39 am

at least when you post something EVERYWHERE you add to the conversation or you have something worthwhile to say

UNLIKE OTHERS..
Back to top Go down
Liam
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Liam

Lol Im Bored... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lol Im Bored...   Lol Im Bored... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:08 am

I never get this bored.
Back to top Go down
Korin
Administrator
Administrator
Korin

Lol Im Bored... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lol Im Bored...   Lol Im Bored... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:11 am

Liam wrote:
I never get this bored.

Okay, please tell me what I can do to not get bored?
Back to top Go down
Liam
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Liam

Lol Im Bored... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lol Im Bored...   Lol Im Bored... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:14 am

Play computer games, work, go-to college/school, play sports outside (even if it is on your own), watch TV and other stuff. Just do something that you know might keep you entertained for a while.
Back to top Go down
Korin
Administrator
Administrator
Korin

Lol Im Bored... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lol Im Bored...   Lol Im Bored... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:15 am

I play SA-MP
I will go to school soon
I go out on weekends (not sunday)
I play ps3
I watch TV/movies

that's all I do

but I'm addicted to PC, so I'll play SA-MP alot then. Razz
Back to top Go down
Liam
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Liam

Lol Im Bored... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lol Im Bored...   Lol Im Bored... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:17 am

According to what you do, you should never get bored... as I do pretty much the same as you, only difference is I go out like every day, I go-to work -AND- college.
Back to top Go down
LiNcK
The First Human In Earth
The First Human In Earth

Lol Im Bored... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lol Im Bored...   Lol Im Bored... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:48 am

My friends are stupid fucks that never go out xP
So i wont go out on my own also...
Back to top Go down
Korin
Administrator
Administrator
Korin

Lol Im Bored... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lol Im Bored...   Lol Im Bored... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:07 am

ReKioN wrote:
My friends are stupid fucks that never go out xP
So i wont go out on my own also...

what else
Back to top Go down
LiNcK
The First Human In Earth
The First Human In Earth

Lol Im Bored... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lol Im Bored...   Lol Im Bored... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:16 am

I play sum PC Games i got...
PS3
Chat ALOT
KorinBoards The Left Overs Forum
NewGrounds
pr0n

Nothing else...
Back to top Go down
OGHomie
Regular
Regular
OGHomie

Lol Im Bored... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lol Im Bored...   Lol Im Bored... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:01 pm

Liam wrote:
Play computer games, work, go-to college/school, play sports outside (even if it is on your own), watch TV and other stuff. Just do something that you know might keep you entertained for a while.

*cough*Jack Off*Cough*
Back to top Go down
MT
Regular
Regular
MT

Lol Im Bored... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lol Im Bored...   Lol Im Bored... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:26 pm

KeyWurd wrote:
at least when you post something EVERYWHERE you add to the conversation or you have something worthwhile to say

UNLIKE OTHERS..

why dont you just come out and call me something rather then imply, in my opinion, you are a pussy .
Back to top Go down
KeyWurd
G.O.D.
KeyWurd

Lol Im Bored... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lol Im Bored...   Lol Im Bored... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:03 am

[MT] wrote:
KeyWurd wrote:

UNLIKE OTHERS..

why dont you just come out and call me something rather then imply, in my opinion, you are a pussy .

its called being subtle

i called you out too many times and you're too much of an egotistical douche to listen

whatever i say is wrong, and you are right just because your ego is SO fuckin big that, no matter what EVERYBODY says, you still tihnk u're the only one who's fucking right

i mean for god's sake, you said that candaians had it hardest in WW2 AND YOU WERENT EVEN JOKING, unlike whoever else posted there (i was jokin with the american thing, spider_loc was jokin with the british thing)

youre just fuckin closed minded, cos of the huge, UNJUSTIFIED ego that u have

so how about you listen to the other guy's side of the fucking arguement before acting all smart

and how about you JUSTIFY your ego

HAS ANYBODY HERE SEEN MT SHOWING THAT HE'S SMART OF FUNNY, OR THAT HE MATTERS? IM SERIOUS NOW

and im just hoping ure gonna be a fucking man (even though ure most likely a 14 year old wannabe, and even if u werent that u're still a fckin pussy) and have some good arguements

cos whenever, in a debate, u say "OH YEAH WELL FUCK YOU" or "huh funny dumbass" youve just admited u have NOTHING else to respond and that you were wrong

btw, dont go crying cos i call you a fuckin pussy, boys do that in their circle of friends, pick on eachother, i dunno if you did that at the girl's club but w/e
Back to top Go down
Spider_Loc
Regular
Regular
Spider_Loc

Lol Im Bored... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lol Im Bored...   Lol Im Bored... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:37 am

ReKioN wrote:
Yeah, Today i decided to stay home & shit... And i wuz bored so:

Lol Im Bored... 33wskcp
LOL

SPAM TOPIC ;D

get out you fucking no life prick
Back to top Go down
Midge

Lol Im Bored... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lol Im Bored...   Lol Im Bored... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:59 pm

no lifer!
Back to top Go down
MT
Regular
Regular
MT

Lol Im Bored... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lol Im Bored...   Lol Im Bored... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:40 pm

KeyWurd wrote:
[MT] wrote:
KeyWurd wrote:

UNLIKE OTHERS..

its called being subtle

i called you out too many times and you're too much of an egotistical douche to listen

whatever i say is wrong, and you are right just because your ego is SO fuckin big that, no matter what EVERYBODY says, you still tihnk u're the only one who's fucking right

i mean for god's sake, you said that candaians had it hardest in WW2 AND YOU WERENT EVEN JOKING, unlike whoever else posted there (i was jokin with the american thing, spider_loc was jokin with the british thing)

youre just fuckin closed minded, cos of the huge, UNJUSTIFIED ego that u have

so how about you listen to the other guy's side of the fucking arguement before acting all smart

and how about you JUSTIFY your ego

HAS ANYBODY HERE SEEN MT SHOWING THAT HE'S SMART OF FUNNY, OR THAT HE MATTERS? IM SERIOUS NOW

and im just hoping ure gonna be a fucking man (even though ure most likely a 14 year old wannabe, and even if u werent that u're still a fckin pussy) and have some good arguements

cos whenever, in a debate, u say "OH YEAH WELL FUCK YOU" or "huh funny dumbass" youve just admited u have NOTHING else to respond and that you were wrong

btw, dont go crying cos i call you a fuckin pussy, boys do that in their circle of friends, pick on eachother, i dunno if you did that at the girl's club but w/e

its funny because you post these long split paragraphs that I skim through and don't even read .
Back to top Go down
KeyWurd
G.O.D.
KeyWurd

Lol Im Bored... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lol Im Bored...   Lol Im Bored... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 7:23 am

i see what you did there. thats cos i say that u always think ure right, so now u make me think ure saying that youre right all the time and thus dont even read the other guy's part of the story, and tahts supposed to make me mad

pathetic attempt lol
Back to top Go down
Bayke
Veteran
Veteran

Lol Im Bored... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lol Im Bored...   Lol Im Bored... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 9:33 am

the funny shit is that you guys make the off topic in every conversation rabbit
Back to top Go down
Clumsy
Nilson Best Dude Ever!
Clumsy

Lol Im Bored... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lol Im Bored...   Lol Im Bored... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 11:40 am

Sweet
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/metropolice101
Bayke
Veteran
Veteran

Lol Im Bored... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lol Im Bored...   Lol Im Bored... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 11:40 am

Read my name and learn about it, Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Midge

Lol Im Bored... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lol Im Bored...   Lol Im Bored... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:59 pm

O_o
Back to top Go down
Liam
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Liam

Lol Im Bored... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lol Im Bored...   Lol Im Bored... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:36 pm

Should we convert this to the "I'm bored" topic?
Back to top Go down
Korin
Administrator
Administrator
Korin

Lol Im Bored... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lol Im Bored...   Lol Im Bored... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:37 pm

Yeah.
Back to top Go down
LiNcK
The First Human In Earth
The First Human In Earth

Lol Im Bored... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lol Im Bored...   Lol Im Bored... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:26 pm

So.. What do you do when youre bored??

Just stare at something?
Back to top Go down
OGHomie
Regular
Regular
OGHomie

Lol Im Bored... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lol Im Bored...   Lol Im Bored... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:28 pm

wank?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lol Im Bored... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lol Im Bored...   Lol Im Bored... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lol Im Bored...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next