The Left Overs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ugly girls are smuts :(

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chino
Regular
Regular
Chino

Ugly girls are smuts :( Empty
PostSubject: Ugly girls are smuts :(   Ugly girls are smuts :( I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:43 pm

lol yesturday these smuts got in a group about 5 deep tryin to talk to me and this other kid but they was in middle school and was supa ugly Suspect Suspect so we dipped the fuck outta there for re got raped by some ugly bitches
cheers
post ur past experiences with ugly bitches lol
Back to top Go down
Bayke
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Ugly girls are smuts :(   Ugly girls are smuts :( I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:46 pm

i never had experience with ugly bitches, im straight, i tell them to fucc off and walk away g
Back to top Go down
Chino
Regular
Regular
Chino

PostSubject: Re: Ugly girls are smuts :(   Ugly girls are smuts :( I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:45 pm

No u don't u never head an experience cuz no one wnat yo ugly self LOL
Back to top Go down
Bayke
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Ugly girls are smuts :(   Ugly girls are smuts :( I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:53 pm

bullshit, that was just stupid
Back to top Go down
KeyWurd
G.O.D.
KeyWurd

PostSubject: Re: Ugly girls are smuts :(   Ugly girls are smuts :( I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 3:35 pm

lol there was this one godzilla lookin bitch in some shitty ass 2 bit club dancin there with the fuckin chunks of fat on her fatass floatin (cos if i say bouncin ima throw the fuck up) all up in ur face its like GET THAT SHIT OUTTA THERE

i mean i can get that the place was so fuckin poor they had to hire like the ugliest bitch on the corner of ugly street 'n' fat avenue but still dude, that bitch is ugly even after 3 beers lol

i know there was this ugly bitch in my class wanted 2 get with me 'n' had 2 play her off (didnt wanna hurt her little feelings LMAO) but nah really she was like as ugly as CDGL
Back to top Go down
Chino
Regular
Regular
Chino

PostSubject: Re: Ugly girls are smuts :(   Ugly girls are smuts :( I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 3:47 pm

KeyWurd wrote:
lol there was this one godzilla lookin bitch in some shitty ass 2 bit club dancin there with the fuckin chunks of fat on her fatass floatin (cos if i say bouncin ima throw the fuck up) all up in ur face its like GET THAT SHIT OUTTA THERE

i mean i can get that the place was so fuckin poor they had to hire like the ugliest bitch on the corner of ugly street 'n' fat avenue but still dude, that bitch is ugly even after 3 beers lol

i know there was this ugly bitch in my class wanted 2 get with me 'n' had 2 play her off (didnt wanna hurt her little feelings LMAO) but nah really she was like as ugly as CDGL
yeah the ugly girls u gotta play them off or avoid them thats what i did lmao
Back to top Go down
Bayke
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Ugly girls are smuts :(   Ugly girls are smuts :( I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 6:54 pm

KeyWurd wrote:

what?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ugly girls are smuts :(   Ugly girls are smuts :( I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ugly girls are smuts :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Left Overs :: General Chat :: General Off-Topic-
Jump to: